Sunday, April 20, 2008

The start of a new blog n a new beginning!!!

The starting of my new blog is my starting of life where every sad things have already passed. I know its not the end of my sadness in life but at least for now it is something that i think is very important to me. Its funny though cox when i think back of what i've done in order to get his attention it was like so childish. Like any other girl, the story no matter how it goes around, my story is the same. Girl lik guy, guy like girl but for some reasons they cannot be together. Bla bla bla..boring!! When you are in that situation then you'll know how it feels.

Its all over now,just let faith take place. There's nothing more i can do n nothing more i can say.Work and studies are taking over the pain that im having and time really does cure any pain that u have. Now no matter what family and friends are the most important thing in my life now. My dear friends,thank you very much to have support me and be by my side when i really need a shoulder to lie on. Im very lucky cx i hv 3 shoulders to lie on.Joe,Ching,and Yit, i jux wana let u guys know that i really cherish our friendship. U guys went all the trouble for me. Anything u need now or in the future,im here for u.I love u guys.

All of you are very much in your busy lifestyle. Although all of us have work and studies to crack our heads for, i really hope before u leave (Joe), we can play a set of basketball together. Lets just consider it a farewell game. Could we? I dont know when can we play again next time.Oh yeah, btw, looking forward for the pinang trip.

Thats it for now,my everything will now be written in this blog whether it's happy or sad.

1 comment:

sleepyzombie said...

keep it up gurl~ blogging really helps to release tension !!al