Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Feelings!!!!

Its been a few months now since i've updated my blog. How am i now? Not fine! At least my feelings are clear now. I am still in this kind of relationship that i dont even know what am i. I love being with him but till now,im not happy! How long does this have to go on? How long can i stand? Im really very tired of being a doorman! He may not tink its true but what im experiencing is the other way round. I know love is suffer, commitment and sacrifices but how can i do this by myself? I cared for him alot but now i think i should be the 1 to let go. C, please tell me what i should do to you? When i look at you unhappy, my heart sinks,but if i move on i will be so hurt! Im all bruising now but you can't see. I acted nothing in front of you but there is something. You are so different now than u were before and i hate to ask you this question but "What am i to you"?. If you tell me now that you have no feelings towards me and im a waste of your time then ok! At least i have a clear picture on what i am. The reason i stay is because i wana make you happy! I wana help you and go through the tough road that you are going through now.

I am badly hurt already! I think its time to say goodbye. I love you but your love is hard for me to reach and i have tried my best to do so already! Its not that i dont want you, but you dont want me!
Goodbye!

No comments: