Thursday, May 15, 2008

Confuse!!Cannot fathom!!!

I am so confuse by what is happening now. Yes,i know i should be forgetting what has already happened but could I?? This is the second time. To be very honest i don't know what i should do. How should i react towards you?? Really, now im asking myself whether or not to avoid you for a while.

Thats what i will ask when you told me the other day. I know its uncontrollable but please, we are only friends and thats the way it should be. Cherish the one that you have now!! Although i still cnt entirely remember C, i still dont want to give up. Its not easy for me to find someone that i really like. You may think that im stupid but that is just me.I believe in 1 thing,sacrifice is needed when you really love some1. Maybe i will find another person in the next few years but untill then i still need time to get over what has happened. Nothing in this world is perfect.

No comments: