Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tell Me What Is Love??

Lets say you know everything in life huh??Tell me,what does love means to you??Something very sweet with lots of hugs and kisses or is it something that cause you pain and stress?You know,I used to advise people on the "love" kinda thing but when this really happens to me im a real loser at it. 'Leave that freak for all he did cause you pain',was what came out everytime my friends fail in a relationship. When i look back at myself now i will tell myself that im talking bullshit all this while.It's very hard for us to be cruel when we are drawn into this pathetic feeling of love. I fell in love with this guy-which im not suppose to,and i really thought i can get over him in no time but 'NOO'. This feeling just gets deeper and deeper.Clindging on to something where you don't know when its gona hurt you another time again is so challenging yet so stupid. Yet,what can you do since you love that jackass so much?ahahahahha...funny!

The realistic side of me tells me to leave this guy once and for all but i gotta be honest with you, i can't. Im just not ready to give up that easily. My f@#$king ego! This will be the last chance im giving myself to try an d make this relationship work. If it does'nt then 'hastala vista' babe. Not easy for me yet not that hard. I believe that you need to sacrifice in order to get what you want.

To my dear friends,you know the exact story,im doing this is because i wana try one last time. If you guys happen to read this i hope you guys ubderstand. Im a stubborn person, like all of you, but i know what im up to. Not that easy to find someone you really have this feelings to and if i really fail, i wont cry again.I will always love you guys!

2 comments:

Justin Lim said...

I agree but being love and have someone to love was great. I break-up two time sure need some time to recover la. so gambateh find your true love

sleepyzombie said...

What ever it is, if it is your choice we WILL be by your side to support you.

Toast to your joy if you shall succeed and lend our shoulders to you if you shall fail.

Just keep in mind that you have already owned the greatest love from us.