Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now Me!

Tears keep rolling down, hearts swell and emotionally hurt..Why do i still felt so hurt by you? Should i reconsider not being your friend anymore or go on treating u as a friend?So why do i felt that all im doing is on my own will like im minding some1s business?I let go of my pride alot for you already.What else could i do?What more could i do for you friend?Its very sad for me to see you having no directions in life and i really want to help you go through this hard times. Doesnt matter what the outcome is but when you get better already,im afraid i will not be there anymore. All i can do now is just that. Please just held yourself back together and dont do stupid things. My heart sank when you told me how much you wana leave this world. I could still hold on and i will do my very best to do so. But whatever the outcome is, just be it! I will hope the best of you and i will proceed in my dreams and my world.What is meant to be will be, I dont want anymore guesses and dont want anymore stress. Like i said before,'let time heal'. MY wound is still bleeding but i dont feel the pain anymore.If it really bleeds to my death so shall it!

next year will be a year of hope! I want to do something out of the ordinary. I will suceed and i want everyone in this world knows how extraordinary am i. I may not be a straight A student but i knw me. Now my focus is my career n my studies. Build up my empire n build up myself.

denise

No comments: