Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do You Know??

Do you know,your eyes gives me a struck everytime we looked?!
Do you know,when you touch me or hold me just once, i wanted so badly for the time to pause?!Everytime when you said that you were bored, i like to show up immediately infront of you?!I can't say i love you nor can i say how much i care for you. No one can tell that i had feelings for you for quite some time because i can't! Many will think of me as a play girl for not sticking to one. It's a mistake for me to confess hastily without thinking of the consequences. I am pausing my feelings towards you as well as all my actions towards anyone but it's obvious that this matter will not be paused for long. I need to play the video anyhow. i would not want to lose anyone of you,n now i choose to let things be as they are. Let bygones be bygones and fate will find its way. Its a good way to let me know how much i care for you and how much am i willing to put in just to put a smile on your face. Puppy love or solid love?And when i find out what this feelings meant,i'd really like to know if you are willing to share ur life together with me? Because my answer is always a yes to be a part of urs.

No comments: