Monday, March 29, 2010

moody

Its a very bad day today. My mood was just very much distracted by tonnes of things to do and i am so stressed out. Yes, i am beginning to like sm1 more and more everyday. Without her voice for a day makes so much difference in my daily basis. Am i too tired and take things too seriously in my life? Why am i like that? Everything doesn't seems so serious back then. My assignments my reports and all aughh!!! What am i struggling at? Why isit am i so not myself today? Where is the calm and tentative Deniz? Well, things were better after i talked to ehem just now. Problems keep on turning up at a bad timing and also makes me fed up at putting up with peoples attitude. They have something bad so do i! WTH, am i not human now? Just hope that one day i can share everything with someone who really understands me. ehem understands but i still cant get her! That's my main problem, i cant tell her how much i really felt and all! My heart is telling me 2 tell her straight in her face there and then. I did not do much. I want to, very much as long as it means making her less stress and less tiring. I am willing to be the tired one! ...I will make sure i grad with a distinction. My heart tells me 'she is the one', 2 months ago. But now, my heart tells me, i cant lose her and i will take care of her for the rest of my life! Even if it means just as being a friend beside her. I wanted to tell u, If it makes you happy for me not telling you how important and how much i love you, then i will not tell u.

oh tonight im feeling fine,
im alone just wasting time,
no fridays movie nights ,
or romantic candle lights,
im just having a conversation,
with a thoughts in my head,
all i hear are angels crying,
wont they just sing instead,
it would b wrong for me to say?
i dun need that gal by my side,
i dunit that gal in my life,
i duwana talk it out or hold her when she cries,
i duwana say she's my kind,
i duwana say that she's mine,
i duwana tel her that i love her more than life.....

No comments: