Monday, August 23, 2010

The Ugly or the Pretty!!????

It is so funny when i thought about my mum's expression towards a boy gal relationship. That guy he wants me to be with is a very successful man indeed but of course his appearance is not what you think a manifique. I told her straight on her face that this guy is ugly!! She kept saying choosing a guy is not about the appearance. But what if your little girl here wants a girl n not a guy?A girl's age defies her appearance and this is actually my biggest problem. Am i choosing a beauty or a beast? In another words, your just a sucker under your mum's control if u just listen blindly. The beauty part is kinda tough road to ride on! This is just a once in a life time opportunity and you might be an old lonely lady then. So what should it be? Choosing a safe road or a road that everyone avoids? Well, currently, i love girls too much to let them go. I am still hungry for them..haha

No comments: